 Organizations / United States / LRGOAA / 66
    Big thanks for Sumo-bot 6! —Jona Jeffords
   I'd like to extend my thanks to all of you for making Sumo-bot 6 a success! When I say all of you, I mean all of you who came out to participate, built robots or just showed up to help, thanks! I'd like to specifically thank Joe and Rob for their (...) (20 years ago, 26-Sep-04, to lugnet.org.us.lrgoaa)