 Organizations / United States / LRGOAA / 60
  Re: Picking a time & place

(...) Cool. Those should be very interesting. (...) We usually have 8-12 members (and 2-4 member's kids) at a meeting. As for a location, this was brought up a our meeting this past weekend and a few people were going to look into it. If it is a (...) (20 years ago, 5-Apr-04, to lugnet.org.us.lrgoaa, lugnet.org.us.michlug, FTX)

  How are your robots going?

Hi guys, I have finaly received the parts ordered from BrickLink and I am about to finish the third robot. But there is something interesting that I want to say first. I have challenged myself on building a RIS only robot that will do the job. The (...) (20 years ago, 8-Apr-04, to lugnet.org.us.lrgoaa, lugnet.org.us.michlug, FTX)