 Organizations / United States / LRGOAA / 48
  Re: LRGOAA & MichLUG Joint Meeting?

I think I may still not have made myself completely clear. In my view as an ex officer of the club, one of the principal bylaws authors, and as a general student of community, the club as a whole has no desire to see LRGOAA become a SIG within (...) (20 years ago, 28-Mar-04, to lugnet.org.us.lrgoaa, lugnet.org.us.michlug, FTX)

  Re: LRGOAA & MichLUG Joint Meeting?

(...) We could go back and forth all day with this discussion, but the bottom line is that your group is very different from my group. An event of some sort that brought the 2 groups together would be interesting and might be fun. I'll leave it (...) (20 years ago, 28-Mar-04, to lugnet.org.us.lrgoaa, lugnet.org.us.michlug, FTX)