 Organizations / United States / LRGOAA / 36
  Robolympics

As several of you know, I spent last weekend at Robolympics, in San Francisco... (URL) was a lot of fun. I got to see some combat robots in action (aka Battle Bots), and I took a shot at some non-combat events. I ended up taking seven robots to (...) (21 years ago, 26-Mar-04, to lugnet.org.us.lrgoaa)