 Organizations / United States / LRGOAA / 12
Re: Sumo-bot event in Ann Arbor, Michigan on 9/20/03
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lrgoaa, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.loc.us.mi
Date:
Fri, 5 Sep 2003 20:35:16 GMT

Just cross-posting.

In lugnet.org.us.lrgoaa, Jona Jeffords wrote:
If you are interested in competing with us, or just want to attend, you can find
all of the information you need here: http://www.24tooth.com/CurrentEvent.html

We have begun robot registration and so far there are 14 robots in the database
and 13 others have been mentioned, which brings our expected robot count up to
27! We have been planning on 30 or more robots competing in 2 different rings on
event day from the beginning, so there is plenty of space for more entries.

Please feel free to contact me directly if you feel like you need more info.

Jona
http://www.24tooth.com