  Robot Competitions

Last weekend, we took a few robots over to the Central Illinois Robotic Club's annual Bot Brawl. We had a bunch of fun and some pretty good results. But, as usual, they are trying to figure out how to change the rules so this doesn't happen again... (...) (17 years ago, 12-Mar-07, to lugnet.org.us.laflrc)