  score one for half a$$-ed programming

So I found another use for my 2nd NXT, so that meant my R/C NXT Trike ((URL) a new way to be controlled. I decided maybe it was finally time to try out the NXT playstation 2 wireless controller thingy I got from the Mindsensors.com guys at Brickfest (...) (18 years ago, 3-Dec-06, to lugnet.org.us.laflrc)

  Re: score one for half a$$-ed programming

(...) That is excellent! As you seem to be discovering, great programs are created one lucky hack at a time. Although persistence doesn't always pay off, it is a necessary ingredient in any worthwhile project. I am expecting UPS to deliver my first (...) (18 years ago, 3-Dec-06, to lugnet.org.us.laflrc)