Subject:
Christmas event
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.laflrc
Date:
Wed, 15 Nov 2006 19:58:27 GMT

For the last couple years, we've managed to get together for some kind of event,
between Christmas and New Years.

Last year, we had our first round of Tic-Tac-Toe.
The year before was our first GBC.

This year, I'd like to play around with an NXT-GBC.  We talked about it a bit
before BrickFest.  It would be a combination of normal GBC stuff, with some
mobile NXT bots, communicating via BT.

We should be able to work out the idea so anyone can make a robot that will fit
in.

What do you think?  Who wants to come over and play?

Steve