  NXT "remotes"

Things have been way too quiet on here for a long time now... Since I know I won't be getting much LEGO playing time at home anytime soon, and since I was headed out of town this past weekend, I took a page from Dave K's book and took my LEGO with (...) (18 years ago, 31-Jul-06, to lugnet.org.us.laflrc)

  Re: NXT "remotes"

(...) I have mine set so if the reading is between -10 to +10, it stops. So, if the reading is <-10, go backwards, else if the reading is >+10 go forwards, else stop. (...) This is a bit tricky. And, a bit of trickery. The program is very simple. (...) (18 years ago, 31-Jul-06, to lugnet.org.us.laflrc)

  Re: NXT "remotes"

(...) Thanks (and thanks to Bryan who replied off-lugnet) I had forgotten the bit about those motors being pre-prototypes. When I find time, I'll take a look at trying to figure out what to do with the more powerful ones. At the very least if I can (...) (18 years ago, 31-Jul-06, to lugnet.org.us.laflrc)