Re: This place is dead - where are all the cool posts?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.laflrc
Date:
Wed, 5 Apr 2006 17:20:56 GMT

On Wed, April 5, 2006 10:13 am, Chris Magno wrote:

Chris
LAFLRC member # 42 1/2 (1)

1. when are dues due?

I've been meaning to talk to you about this.  Our bylaws require all members to
pay their full membership fee at the first of the year.  Membership fees are
waived under a few specific circumstances like:
A) Member has purchased a lifetime membership to LafLRC (1)
B) Member is female
C) Member has attended a LafLRC meeting.  ever.
D) Member designs and builds custom sensors available to the general public,
thereby advancing the entire LEGO robot hobby.

Looking at our records, I show you have not paid your dues, and currently owe
(including late fees) over $4,321.  (2)

No rush.  :)

Steve

1) Lifetime membership fees to LafLRC are $200, but will be increased to $250
($350 Canadian) on August 1.
2) this message was composed at two minutes and three seconds after one o'clock
today, or 01:02:03 on 04/05/06