    Re: 3T —Brian Davis
   (...) I ran mine last night at a "family science night" for a school. Big hit, although I *absolutely* need error checking in my code (playing against a robot is easy - playing against a 5-year-old, with a couple of 4-year-olds constantly hitting (...) (19 years ago, 3-Mar-06, to lugnet.org.us.laflrc)

        Re: 3T —John Brost
   In lugnet.org.us.laflrc, Brian Davis wrote: <snip> (...) I don't know if I'm using the most efficient method either, but from what I have found... Tasks are run in parallel. If I start a task (the scan task) my main code will continue to run at the (...) (19 years ago, 3-Mar-06, to lugnet.org.us.laflrc)