Subject:
NEIRG
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.laflrc
Date:
Mon, 6 Feb 2006 14:02:39 GMT

If you're interested in attending the NorthEast Indiana Robotic Games on Feb
25th, please send your registration info to Bryan Bonahoom before this Friday.
He'll compile them, and send all our club's stuff to Science Central.

BTW, the web site DOES show mini-sumo, in addition to the other events, LEGO
Stock & Open sumo, Line Following, and Maze.

http://www.sciencecentral.org/NEIRG.htm

We're also going to take our 3T robots to display, so make sure everything's
working like it should.

Steve