  LafLRC meeting this Sunday

Ok, there WILL be an LafLRC meeting this Sunday from 3-5. Unfortunately, we're not sure WHERE it will be. It's our first meeting sense FLL. Andy H. and I will be talking to someone tonight about a new place, so keep checking right here. Sorry for (...) (18 years ago, 13-Jan-06, to lugnet.org.us.laflrc)