    NEIRG & Stock Class Sumo —Bryan Bonahoom
   Well - I spent a couple of hours Saturday with my nephew and his new Mindstorms kit he got for Xmas. We directed our attention toward the SEIRG stock class Sumo on Feb 25 at Science Central in Fort Wayne. I am proud to say that my nephew came up (...) (18 years ago, 9-Jan-06, to lugnet.org.us.laflrc)

        Re: NEIRG & Stock Class Sumo —Brian Davis
   (...) I'm planning on line following (probably with Trellis again - I've yet to radically improve the design, I might need to start from scratch) and the Maze (because I *know* I can do better than my one other attempt). And I really should enter a (...) (18 years ago, 9-Jan-06, to lugnet.org.us.laflrc)