    Re: tic-tac-toe - Clearing the board —Steve Hassenplug
   (...) This is kind of tough. My initial thought was to "tip the scale" towards a robot that can not only play, but also clear the board. However, I doubt anyone will be able to build a robot, then go back and add-on the "Clear-the-board" feature. It (...) (19 years ago, 4-Nov-05, to lugnet.org.us.laflrc)

        Re: tic-tac-toe - Clearing the board —Kerby Hughes
   For now, I think I'm falling onto the side of "no bonus". Mostly, I want this to be a tic-tac-toe challenge. I'm assuming that if we get a dozen entries for example, then there will be a broad enough range of skill levels that the bonus won't really (...) (19 years ago, 4-Nov-05, to lugnet.org.us.laflrc)