  Return of the LEGO Club (1/4/04)

Now that the First Lego League season is over, it's time for the rest of us to get back into building! On 1/4/04 we'll have our first meeting of the year. We don't have any challenges set, yet, but several of us are building Connect-four robots for (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jan-04, to lugnet.org.us.laflrc)