    Blacktron Intellegence Agency circa 2004 —Brian Darrow
   Here's a look at the modifiactions I've made to the BIA. (URL) moderation. (URL) to Steve McD and Jeramy for loaning me a couple of rare parts so I could get this far. There's still some little details I'd like to add.... maybe after the holiday. (...) (20 years ago, 2-Jul-04, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)