  Possible set for next draft

The LEGO website now has set 4729, Dumbledore's Office for half price ($25). [LEGOSet 4729] Here's a link to the parts list at Peeron: (URL) Dumbledore's Office> I thought that if we were going to do a draft on a $25 set, this one would be nice to (...) (20 years ago, 23-Jun-04, to lugnet.org.us.indylug, FTX)