    Re: New MOCs —Kyle Vrieze
   How did you settle on the yellow/trans flouro green color scheme? I also saw a civilian space craft contest entry in that same scheme, only with gray mixed in. I don't know if I like it as much as the Jade Empire look, but then I haven't seen anyone (...) (20 years ago, 8-May-04, to lugnet.org.us.indylug, FTX)

        Re: New MOCs —John Kyle
   (...) I've always thought of making a yellow robot/mecha for quite a while, as yellow's kinda been one of my favorite Lego colors since I was a kid. My recent purchase of a couple sets of those Throwbot Millenium Robot sets with yellow technic (...) (20 years ago, 9-May-04, to lugnet.org.us.indylug, FTX)