    Re: BIA - Blackron Intelligence Agency Preview —Steven McDonough
   (...) That looks fantastic. I knew it would knock my socks off when you requested another baseplate of space on the layout. Is the rest of your fleet still together or did you have to sacrifice them for the base? I don't see all of them anymore. (...) (20 years ago, 22-Feb-04, to lugnet.org.us.indylug, lugnet.space)

        Re: BIA - Blackron Intelligence Agency Preview —Brian Darrow
     In lugnet.org.us.indylug, Steven McDonough wrote: Is the rest of your fleet still (...) No Blacktrons were harmed in the making of this space station. There are all nicely packed away awaiting transportation to the show :) (...) I'll move a few (...) (20 years ago, 22-Feb-04, to lugnet.org.us.indylug, lugnet.space)

        Show. When is it. —Joe Greene
   When is the show? I have 4 escape shuttle. Think early station module, current station slum escape pod module with 4 completely mismatched pods. 1x Regulation Emergency Space Fighter Corp Unit (SFC-PSP) . "More Muscle than computer controls." 2 Day (...) (20 years ago, 23-Feb-04, to lugnet.org.us.indylug, lugnet.space)

        Re: Show. When is it. —Brian Darrow
     Joe, The show is this Sat & Sun. As far as getting in on the show Steve McD is coordinating the moonbase module, so he'll have to answer if there is any room left. I for one have no idea what the rest of your post even means. Is it written in some (...) (20 years ago, 23-Feb-04, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

        Re: Show. When is it. —Steven McDonough
   (...) <snip> Um not sure what you are saying at all really. I have an area set aside for you that will fit one lg grey baseplate module. If you are saying you have a module with one standard connection and some ships then good deal. The ships should (...) (20 years ago, 24-Feb-04, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)