Subject:
Classic Space I have so far
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Thu, 5 Feb 2004 05:41:45 GMT

Here are the Classic Space sets that I put together at my parents’ house this past Sunday:

    6894 Invader
156 elements, 1 figure, 1987
LEGO > SYSTEM > Space > Blacktron I

    6926 Mobile Recovery Vehicle
147 elements, 2 figures, 1986
LEGO > SYSTEM > Space > {Classic}

    6933 Spectral Starguider
204 elements, 2 figures, US$25, 1991
LEGO > SYSTEM > Space > Blacktron II

I plan on putting these together before the Children’s Expo:

    6941 Battrax
276 elements, 1 figure, 1987
LEGO > SYSTEM > Space > Blacktron I

    6876 Alienator
82 elements, 1 figure, 1988
LEGO > SYSTEM > Space > Blacktron I

    6954 Renegade
302 elements, 2 figures, US$30, 1987
LEGO > SYSTEM > Space > Blacktron I

    6923 Particle Ionizer
187 elements, 1 figure, US$24, 1990
LEGO > SYSTEM > Space > M:Tron

    6957 Solar Snooper
249 elements, 3 figures, US$36, 1992
LEGO > SYSTEM > Space > Space Police II

Steve, I hope this gives you a better idea of what space stuff will be there. Once I fully dismantle the green mountain, I’ll have a total of 13 large gray baseplates to contribute to the space layout. I also have 2 crater plates. I built big things, just because it’s fun, and I wanted to show them off. If we need more little ships and stuff, just let me know.
David “Fuzzy” Gregory