Subject:
Castle Helpers?????
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Sun, 1 Feb 2004 17:12:10 GMT

Seems like Steve is doing a fantastic job of assembling the space layout. I need
help with the castle layout! So far, only david has said he will contribute
anything to the castle side. I too, would like to know what we will be able to
do before the day of the show. If anyone is interested in the Castle side,
please let me know. So far, I will construct a river that twists through the
center, an evil mountain of doom (mwahaha!!), and an evil black castle/tower. I
need some help on the good side of things, namely a castle and village? Thanks
y'all!
Jeramy