  Update - Hamilton Expo Center

Good Morning Comrades, I just got word that we can get into the Expo center as early as 7am to begin set up. Since we're gonna use their tables we should now have plenty of time to set up and detail the layout before the show starts at 10am. If you (...) (20 years ago, 17-Jan-04, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)