Re: Re:IndyLUG December Meeting Reminder
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Tue, 2 Dec 2003 22:03:10 GMT

Brian, Have you sent in the jan gats registration in yet or not? just wondering
and I hope they have room.

I already submitted the GATS registration for January. No one bothered to tell
me that I shouldn't be doing that tiny job any more, so I did it. I'd be happy
to continue handling relations with GATS, but I'd agree that someone different
should handle the layout for each show.

- Eric