Subject:
IndyLUG December meeting reminder
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Tue, 2 Dec 2003 15:29:18 GMT

Unless I'm mistaken, IndyLUG's next meeting is December 14th at 2ish at Steve
Martin's.

Proposed MOC themes for this meeting have been moonbase and brick wars and that
pirate game thingy.

Haven't heard about supper plans. Ideas welcome.

On the business agenda:
* nominations for 2004 officers
* January GATS (Has an event coordinator been appointed yet?)
* Joe Greene's AWOL crane
* renewal fee for indylug.org domain registration
anything else?

I can't be there. I think Mark volunteered to take the minutes.

I would prefer NOT to be an officer in 2004.

-Brian A.