    Re: Crane —David Gregory
   Tom helped us move some large stuff back to Steve's barn on the Sunday night after GATS was over. If I remember correctly, he doesn't have internet access, so he might have it in a box with his stuff and not even know that we're looking for it. If (...) (21 years ago, 21-Nov-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

        Re: Crane —Brian B. Alano
   That occurred to me last night, too. I'll e-mail Tom's phone number to Joe. (...) (21 years ago, 22-Nov-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)