Re: Moonbase at December meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Fri, 21 Nov 2003 22:55:02 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.indylug, Jeramy Spurgeon wrote:
From: "Brian B. Alano" <throwaway@insightbb.com>
To: lugnet.org.us.indylug@lugnet.com
Subject: Re: Moonbase at December meeting
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 02:12:18 GMT

I was looking forward to Brick Wars, myself.

Sadly, I won't be able to make the December meeting. They actually
scheduled our annual church meeting for the same day. I can't believe they
didn't check the IndyLUG schedule! ;)

As for agenda, the floor should be opened for officer nominations. Were I
there, I would of course nominate Mark Peterson for secretary. Hey Mark,
want to take minutes for me for the December meeting? :)
-Brian
Do you mean Treasurer?

Jeramy

I have no problems with taking the minutes, but i thought I was treasurer.  NOT secretary.   I have no dreams of being secretary
brian, officers can serve two years so you need one more to finish off the
experience.

mark
IndyLUG
TREASURER not secretary