    RE: Crane —Jeramy Spurgeon
   I haven't seen it in any of my boxes. I can confirm Brian D's remark about leaving nothing behind. Somebody has to remember packing it. The only people I can think of who hasn't chimed in on this are: Steve McDonough Chayme Higgins If I recall (...) (21 years ago, 21-Nov-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

        Re: Crane —Steven McDonough
   (...) I have checked all of my boxes and I don't have it. I also doublechecked my car. I also don't remember packing it up. The fact that it is missing still makes me think we need to have a better take down plan for shows on how to handle people's (...) (21 years ago, 22-Nov-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)