    Lego order —Mark Peterson
   I am thinking about placing an order before the free shipping offer runs out. If anyone whats something ordered e-mail me to let me know, who knows we might even get enough bulk packs again this time for the 15% discount. mark (21 years ago, 18-Nov-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

        Re: Lego order —David Gregory
   If I could order bulk gray packs and know that they're really going to be gray, then I would. I imagine that LEGO Direct has to have at least a FEW old gray bulk packs still lying around. The price of normal gray pieces will probably skyrocket on (...) (21 years ago, 18-Nov-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)