    Re: Meeting? —Steven McDonough
   (...) So is there a meeting tomorow? If so I can actually make it. Huray! What time is it going to be, and where is it going to be at? I don't know where you normally meet at. Thanks Steve(who really is wanting to join IndyLUG. really i swear) (23 years ago, 16-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

        Re: Meeting? —Mark Peterson
   (...) Well are we still having our meeting? I can come but I need to know. E-mail me or call (539-6272) mark (23 years ago, 16-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)