    GATS - January 3-4 —Eric Smith
   I got a signup sheet for GATS here in Indianapolis January 3-4, 2004. They've changed the payment policy so that we are guaranteed $200 instead of competing in a contest. It appears that the payment is based on the number of shows we've done. Since (...) (21 years ago, 3-Oct-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

        Anybody know anything about this??? —Jeramy Spurgeon
   I was browsing the net today and came across this. (URL) anyone know anything about this? Is it done by some of our members? See you all on Sunday. Jeramy (21 years ago, 3-Oct-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

        Re: Anybody know anything about this??? —Brian B. Alano
   I signed up last year or so for a Bloomington meetup, and get quarterly invitations, some of which I respond to. THere's never been a critical mass to actually call a meeting, though. (...) (21 years ago, 3-Oct-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)