Re: Two things
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Tue, 23 Sep 2003 01:58:07 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.indylug, Eric Smith wrote:
Two things:

1) Who has my Digitrax DCC system? I need to get it back so I can get it up to
Purdue's railroad club.

It is in my barn.  You can come get it anytime, or I can take it to work and you
can get it there.

2) I got GATS information today. Here's the deal:

Friday 10/17 - setup 3pm - 9pm
Saturday 10/18 - setup 7-9:30 am, show opens at 11am, closes at 5pm.
Sunday 10/19 - opens 10am to exhibitors, 11am to public, closes at 5pm. Move out
by 9pm.

The show will be in the "West Hall", which is the cattle barn.

- Eric

Excellent.  Thanks, Eric.

BTW, our best calculations indicate that we will need 40 person hours of setup
time.  In other words, we'll really need everyones help setting up if possible.

Regards,
Steve