Subject:
Thots for the Sunday Meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Sat, 13 Sep 2003 02:03:58 GMT

I was just thinking of a few things that should be on the agenda for this
Sunday's meeting.
1. manpower availability for the October GATS , set-up, show coverage,
tear-down. Possibly a sign-up sheet to pass around at the meeting.
2. Confirm what else needs to be built and who's going to do it and probably
more importantly when it's going to be built.

BTW, who's going to be at this Sunday's meeting.
Brian D