Subject:
August, 2003 IndyLUG meeting minutes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Thu, 4 Sep 2003 16:16:44 GMT

We met on a kind August day, the 14th. Even the flies seemed to be more forgiving
than usual.

Brian Alano, Leah Cardaci, Steve McDonough, Steve Martin, Thomas C Coleman II,
Jeramy Spurgeon, John C. Moore, Selena Miller, and Mark Peterson gathered, ate
pizza, and played with plastic toys in Steve M.'s barn.

Welcome Selena!

We made plans and preparations for the Indianapolis LEGO Road Show.
We discussed the Brian A.'s proposed constitution, and suggested changes. Steve
M. felt that we didn't have enough members present to make any final decisions.
The changes were referred back to Brian, who will bring an amended proposal to
the September meeting.
Build sessions were scheduled for every other weekend following the meeting to
help us prepare for the October Indianapolis GATS.

There were no formal motions, no formal votes, and no official actions.

Next meeting is again at Steve M.'s barn, Sunday, September 14th from 2:00 until
Steve tells us to go home. The formal meeting time usually coincides with the
arrival of supper.

Respectfully,
Brian Alano
Secretary