Re: November Meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Fri, 9 Nov 2001 12:09:27 GMT

snip<
If so when?
snip<
As far as weekend days that I can host this month, these are the days that
I'm available: Nov 10, Nov 18, Nov 30.  If someone else wants to host, the
group could do other days.   Or maybe we could meet some weeknight.

Steve

Steve the 18th would work best for me if we do it on a weekend if not, I
could make it on a Wed or Friday evenings.

The Plainfield library has meeting rooms we could possibly use. I'll call
them if were interested.

mark