 Organizations / United States / IndyLUG / 59 (-10)
  Re: November Meeting

(...) Yep! (...) Well, I would guess that most people won't want to meet on the Thanksgiving weekend. However, it looks like I'll be free on any weekend this month. (...) (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  November Meeting

Is anyone interested in having a meeting this month? If so when? Mark IndyLUG (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: $7.92 Znap sets at Meijer in Avon, IN

Hmm. My Meijer (Ohio) doesn't seem to be giving the 20% off on these, on the argument that they're already on sale. They're only giving the 20% off on sets priced at MSRP. Congratulations on your FOTW -- wish I'd found one! (...) (23 years ago, 1-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  $7.92 Znap sets at Meijer in Avon, IN

They have the 3552 (Hover-sub) and 3571 (Blackmobile) sets for $7.92 at the Meijer in Avon, IN (outside of Indianapolis). In addition, they have 20% off of all Lego as well which makes for a final price of $6.35 per set. Not bad for a set with a (...) (23 years ago, 1-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: Local Meeting

(...) I've decided to give this one a miss because only 2 people could make it and they are in the immediate area. I'm going to try to get together with them during a week night instead. Regards, Steve (23 years ago, 18-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: Possible Meeting - MichLUG & IndyLUG

(...) Ok, well whatever works best for everyone else. -Jason (23 years ago, 17-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: Possible Meeting - MichLUG & IndyLUG

To All, All right, I talked to Chad Smith, who got a thumbs up to host this meeting, and we talked, and saw our schedules for the next few months are just packed, so we were thinking early next year sometime. I know MichLUG has a Novi GATS and a (...) (23 years ago, 17-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: Local Meeting

(...) Well, so far all I have coming is Mark Peterson. I'm inclined to call this one off because I have other things to get done. Mark, you and I can get together some other time if you want (a week night perhaps?). If anyone is interested in (...) (23 years ago, 17-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Meeting Date

Looks like I won't be able to make it either. I have a week off from teaching next week and we got a deal on plane tickets to visit our friends in Washington DC, and we'll be gone through the 24th. Have fun building without me...we'll see if we can (...) (23 years ago, 15-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: Local Meeting

Steve & All, Well, I can't come down, there is an important MichLUG meeting then, but I will try to get down one of these times, depending on my wife's schedule and all. Have fun! I am not sure if Chad is coming down or not. Scott S. -- (23 years ago, 11-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact