Subject:
July 2003 meeting minutes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Wed, 6 Aug 2003 17:33:18 GMT

We met July 9, 2003. We didn't have a formal meeting. I also forgot (again) to
take attendance.

We talked about the August Road Show:

* We discussed some audience-participation ideas, such as a "guess the number of
parts" contest. I think Leah said she could hide a bunch of fairies for people to
look for (like Toronto(?) did with monkeys).

* Our layout will be 4 of our tables arranged in a square with a 1/2 x 1/2 table
sized hole in the middle. We engaged in an iterative design process, and ended up
with 2 tables of town, 0.5 tables of Steve M.'s castle, and 1.5 tables of
space/robotics/whatever. The train loop runs around the outside of town and
through the castle and over the middle hole. It will be DCC controlled. A road
runs through town, with large buildings on the inside and small on the outside.
The town will have no sidewalks other than what's on the road plates. Individual
MOCs may vary.