Re: Brickfest Container Swap Prototype
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Sat, 19 Jul 2003 16:04:29 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.indylug, Brian Darrow wrote:
Worked on this prototype this evening.  Hope you like the color scheme and the decals.  I have most of the pieces to complete the estimated 15-20 containers, but those darn dark gray tiles are scarce as hen's teeth.   I thought the checkered flag gave it a little pizzazz (sp?).  Let me know what you think.

Brian D

Looks good, you might increase the size of the IndyLUG logo to fill the height.

mark