Re: fw:BF 2003 LTC Container swap call for participation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Fri, 18 Jul 2003 18:24:25 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.indylug, Brian Darrow wrote:
<snip>
Can someone in the club help me with getting a .jpg of the logo
so I can put
it on the Cantainers for swapping at brickfest?

Brian,

There's a .jpg of four proposed logos at
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=287137. I belive the logo at the
top and right was the one we chose to use.

-L