Re: May meeting announcement
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Tue, 6 May 2003 03:40:58 GMT

Don't forget everyone--bring your moonbases.  If you weren't at the last
meeting, you have another chance.  Or if you WERE at the last meeting and
didn't bring one (like me), then you have yet another chance.  Also the wide
corridor seemed to work really well with the moonbases that people brought last
time.  Thomas even made a doorway adapter so that corridors can connect with
either size.
    David