Re: April meeting this Sunday!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Wed, 9 Apr 2003 16:12:09 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.indylug, Steve Martin writes:
Hey all!

This Sunday is it.  People can start arriving at 2:00 PM.  I don't know what
the food plans are.  I'll not be there, but my wife will be home so you will
be able to get into the house to use the bathroom.

Again, this month is Moonbase project module day, so bring your space MOCs
and modules.

The ground is still soft, so please don't park on the grass yet.

Regards,
Steve Martin
IndyLUG President and Chief Bottle Washer

Yippee!  My prior commitment got postponed, so I'll be able to be there.  I
don't have a moonbase module though... I'll see if I can't whip something up
for this weekend.

Can't wait to see everyone!

SteveM