  Re: Local Meeting

Sure, the 20th would be fine for me. I'd like to get together this month as well. -L (23 years ago, 6-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: Local Meeting

(...) The 20th sounds good to me. The barn is available to meet at unless someone else is wanting to host it. Steve (23 years ago, 8-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: Local Meeting

(...) Sounds great. mark (23 years ago, 8-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: Local Meeting

(...) Well, it sounds like we have enough to make it worth while. Since I've no other requests for a different location, I assume we'll have it at my place, which I like. It gives me a reason to be motivated to clean the house! What time? Anthing (...) (23 years ago, 8-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: Local Meeting

(...) What time? The last meeting seemed to be about right, maybe we could start a little earlier like 2ish. I'm busy in the morning until noon. mark (23 years ago, 10-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: Local Meeting

(...) 2pm sounds good. Let's plan on tentatively doing that. Could everyone who would like to come drop me an email so I know how many to expect. Maybe we can all chip in and order pizza or something. Steve Martin martinsa@mail.com (23 years ago, 11-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: Local Meeting

Steve & All, Well, I can't come down, there is an important MichLUG meeting then, but I will try to get down one of these times, depending on my wife's schedule and all. Have fun! I am not sure if Chad is coming down or not. Scott S. -- (23 years ago, 11-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: Local Meeting

(...) Well, so far all I have coming is Mark Peterson. I'm inclined to call this one off because I have other things to get done. Mark, you and I can get together some other time if you want (a week night perhaps?). If anyone is interested in (...) (23 years ago, 17-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: Local Meeting

(...) I've decided to give this one a miss because only 2 people could make it and they are in the immediate area. I'm going to try to get together with them during a week night instead. Regards, Steve (23 years ago, 18-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)