    Local Meeting —Eric Smith
   Is anyone interested in getting together sometime this month to build? I'm tied up on the 27th, but how about the 20th? As far as the MichLUG combined event next month, I'd be interested in going up from Indianapolis. FYI, I've been tied up this (...) (23 years ago, 6-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

        Re: Local Meeting —Leah Cardaci
   Sure, the 20th would be fine for me. I'd like to get together this month as well. -L (23 years ago, 6-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

        Re: Local Meeting —Steve Martin
   (...) The 20th sounds good to me. The barn is available to meet at unless someone else is wanting to host it. Steve (23 years ago, 8-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

        Re: Local Meeting —Mark Peterson
   (...) Sounds great. mark (23 years ago, 8-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

        Re: Local Meeting —Steve Martin
   (...) Well, it sounds like we have enough to make it worth while. Since I've no other requests for a different location, I assume we'll have it at my place, which I like. It gives me a reason to be motivated to clean the house! What time? Anthing (...) (23 years ago, 8-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

        Re: Local Meeting —Mark Peterson
   (...) What time? The last meeting seemed to be about right, maybe we could start a little earlier like 2ish. I'm busy in the morning until noon. mark (23 years ago, 10-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

        Re: Local Meeting —Steve Martin
   (...) 2pm sounds good. Let's plan on tentatively doing that. Could everyone who would like to come drop me an email so I know how many to expect. Maybe we can all chip in and order pizza or something. Steve Martin martinsa@mail.com (23 years ago, 11-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

        Re: Local Meeting —Scott Sanburn
     Steve & All, Well, I can't come down, there is an important MichLUG meeting then, but I will try to get down one of these times, depending on my wife's schedule and all. Have fun! I am not sure if Chad is coming down or not. Scott S. -- (23 years ago, 11-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

        Re: Local Meeting —Steve Martin
   (...) Well, so far all I have coming is Mark Peterson. I'm inclined to call this one off because I have other things to get done. Mark, you and I can get together some other time if you want (a week night perhaps?). If anyone is interested in (...) (23 years ago, 17-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

        Re: Local Meeting —Steve Martin
   (...) I've decided to give this one a miss because only 2 people could make it and they are in the immediate area. I'm going to try to get together with them during a week night instead. Regards, Steve (23 years ago, 18-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)