  lego order

anyone want to go in on a bulk order from lego? the new catalog has the 15% discount on 15 packs or more (pages 20-21 only) but this include baseplates. i will probably order around 7-10 different items if anyone else is interested. i know leah is (...) (22 years ago, 21-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: lego order

(...) For what it's worth, if you want to put off ordering and borrow some of my x-large gray baseplates and just get me new ones in March, I'd be up for that. That way you could order with Leah. SteveM (22 years ago, 21-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)