  walmart and eric's

Sorry Brian, I think since the show, everyone has taken a little lego break. I know that Eric lives in Fishers which is north east of Indianapolis. I don't know that anyone in the club has been to his house yet. When he e-mails us, i will forward (...) (21 years ago, 31-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: walmart and eric's

In lugnet.org.us.indylug, Jeramy Spurgeon writes: <snip> (...) I'd like it, if it's still there. Thanks for the offer. -L (21 years ago, 31-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)