    IndyLUG pictures at Indy January GATS —Mark Peterson
   For everyones enjoyment here are the pictures I took for the show. Also we won 2nd place in the competition. And had tons of good comments by the model railroaders. And it was awsome to see the kids reaction to the LEGO. We were in two papers and (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce)

        Re: IndyLUG pictures at Indy January GATS —David Koudys
   (...) Nice pics! Looks like a great layout! Awesome job on the detail. I especially like the campsite and the graveyard (the morbid part of my nature) The MOC Santa Fe engine looks great as well! Good job! Dave K (22 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug, lugnet.trains)