 Organizations / United States / IndyLUG / 34 (-10)
  Re: Possible Meeting - MichLUG & IndyLUG

(...) In order: Ditto, ditto, ditto. That does NOT make me a dittohead, thank you. ++Lar (23 years ago, 4-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: Possible Meeting - MichLUG & IndyLUG

(...) I would be interested. It would probably come down to schedule. I'd love to get the to LUGs together also. Steve Martin IndyLUG (23 years ago, 4-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: Possible Meeting - MichLUG & IndyLUG

(...) I would be interested. I make it down to South Bend at least 3 times a month anyhow. Another time wouldn't hurt. Just let me know when. -Jason (URL) (23 years ago, 4-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Possible Meeting - MichLUG & IndyLUG

To All, Chad Smith and myself we talking about the possibility of having a local meeting here in the greater South Bend / Michiana area, and we were wondering if anyone in either MichLUG or IndyLUG (Or both!) were interested in attending. Depending (...) (23 years ago, 3-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: Next Meeting?

To All, Well, I will try to make the next meeting, depending on my wife and her reactions. I will be traveling with Chad Smith, one of the only AFOL's up here on this side of the state! : ) Scott S. -- (23 years ago, 3-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: Next Meeting?

(...) Any weekend looks good for me as well. As a side note, anyone have any ideas for a logo? Mark (23 years ago, 3-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Next Meeting?

I thought now might be a good time to discuss a potential date for the next meeting. So far, I can manage any weekend this month. -L (23 years ago, 3-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Pictures

I posted pictures of our first meeting at: (URL) enjoyed meeting all of you. Do we have any tenative dates for our next meeting? Mark IndyLUG (23 years ago, 20-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: Saturday's Inaugural Meeting

I'm planning on coming. -L (23 years ago, 15-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: Saturday's Inaugural Meeting

(...) <snip> (...) I just talked to Nick Goetz, and he wanted me to remind everyone to bring MOCs, sets/pieces to buy/trade, and ideas for an IndyLUG logo. Regards, Steve (23 years ago, 14-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact