 Organizations / United States / IndyLUG / 339 (-5)
  Re: Indy Star Photos

(...) Just heard from the Star and they will not be able to make it. They are going to just do a story without pictures. If anyone has any photos from Sunday (besides Leah's), please send them to me at steve.martin@inin.com. Maybe they can use some (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: Indy Star Photos

(...) Just to let everyone know the Picture shoot if off. I talked to Kim and she said the photographer would not make it. mark (22 years ago, 14-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Indy Star Photos

Hey all, I just got off the phone with the Indy Star and a photographer is coming out to take some pictures tonight at 8 PM. If you want, come to be in the photo. Also, I have to reassemble the mountain module and maybe the roundhouse module for him (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Friday drive to Fairgrounds.

Looks more like I'll be at the Fairgrounds at 3:00ish than 5:30ish. Depends on how many Target stores I stop at along the way. Anybody know which Target stores I should definitely check out or avoid (coming from Bloomington, and either through (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: IndyLUG Inaugural Train Show Jan 18 and 19

I have to agree with Larry hear, it looks very Promising. I look forward to seeing the show photos. ondrew (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact