    Re: January meeting reminder —Steve Martin
   (...) Someone from the Hendricks County Flyer is coming out to take photos and hopefully do a story on us. I left him a message to show up at 4:00 PM. SteveM (22 years ago, 10-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

        Re: January meeting reminder —Steve Martin
   (...) BTW, with the weather as cold as it is, the barn never really stays comfortably warm. You might want to bring warm clothes and possibly a hat to wear while we are working. Steve (22 years ago, 11-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)