Re: January meeting reminder
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Fri, 10 Jan 2003 19:01:45 GMT

<snip>

Don't know about the food arrangements--wait, I think Jeremy said something about
bringing fried chicken. So bring your bibs and your side dishes and drinks.

Yeah, fried chicken!

Ok, no parking in the grass this time.  Thomas and Mark need to bring top
soil to the April meeting!  ;-)

1. I got the billboards printed up and will bring them and see what everyone
thinks, one has our new monon logo, one has he indylug logo with the gats
information, and one has the lugnet and brickshelf logo's.
2. I built a fuel depot to go along with the tanks jeramy built.
3. I also built another diesel engine that is Santa Fe.
4. I printed up 11 DO NOT TOUCH signs.
5. I'll bring push pins for the barricade and signs.

I would like to make up a hand out for people interested in joining.
I am going to put alittle history, size of club, contact information, and ?
let me know what you think so I can get a draft made for sunday.

Reminder NO PARKING ON THE GRASS!!!!!! lol
mark